1. Patrons must ride feet first, on their bottom, in sitting or lying position.
2. Only one patron may ride the slide at a time.
3. Swim wear with zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal are not allowed on the slide.
4. Do not swing into the slide, or rotate, or stop mid-way down.
5. Only one rider and the next person in line are allowed on the tower at a time.
6. For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.
7. At all times, obey the lifeguard or slide attendant.
The rules listed above apply to the slide at our Northeast facility as well as our Riverfront facility. At the Northeast Family YMCA, we do have a couple additional rules for our water slide.
Please note that slide hours are limited to certain times of the day and/or week. The slide may be turned off at any time due to pool capacity. A lifeguard or slide attendant must be in the water to direct slide traffic in order for the slide to be in operation.