Financial Assistance

Everyone is expected to pay a portion of their child care fees; however, no one is turned away because of the inability to pay.

If you would like to speak to someone in regard to registering for child care assistance please contact Rosie at 815-489-1194.

If you are ready to apply for child care assistance please download the DHS Child Care Application.  If you need to add or transfer child care assistance services, please contact your case worker at the YWCA.  They can be reached at 815-968-9681.

Due to significant projected funding shortfalls, starting July 2015, the Illinois Department of Human Services is reducing Child Care Assistance Program benefits to ensure the continued sustainability of CCAP despite the limited available financial resources projected for 2016.