The YMCA expands emergency childcare services for all essential workers in our community.
Essential workers include first responders, medical providers, grocery and hardware store workers, pharmacy workers, public works, sanitation and any others on the Governor's list. We are offering emergency childcare Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 6:00pm at:
• YMCA Children's Learning Center: Infant-5 years
- $154-$255/week. Can offer daily rates.
- Must register in person at 2918 Glenwood Ave.
• SwedishAmerican Riverfront YMCA: 5-12 years
- Can register over the phone at 815-489-1252.
We are screening everyone who enters our facility (staff and students) with a questionnaire and taking temperatures.
Questions? Please call 815-489-1252 for school age care and 815-977-4576.